Louis James of Casey Research is one of the smartest, savviest, and most sophisticated investors I know. I had the honor of sitting down with him for an hour over the holidays where he graciously spoke with me about investing, what to look for (and look out for…) in 2012, the future of precious metals and where he sees them going, and much, much more.
We recorded our conversation and you can listen to the audio here:
- Click here to listen and/or download the interview audio .mp3 (will open in a new window)
Or if you are more visual and prefer to read, you can download the transcript here:
- Click here to view / download the PDF transcript (will open in a new window)
Please don’t miss this! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hear how a true sophisticated “smart money” investor thinks and acts—Louis is one of the very best.
Plus, you will also find out:
- Is Louis the black sheep of his family?
- How he met Doug Casey
- What he thinks about pirate radio
- Why he licks rocks…
- What he thinks about the recent correction in gold and silver…is this the end of the bull market or a buying opportunity?
- What price target he anticipates gold hitting by the end of 2012
- How much of your portfolio you should allocate to gold and gold stocks
- What he thinks about platinum, silver, and “Dr. Copper”
- What he thinks about real estate, agriculture, and energy
- The difference between speculation and gambling and exactly how to do the former
- How to place a good “stink bid” complete with examples
- How to land a “ten bagger” (and how NOT to)
- Whether or not trailing stops are a good strategy to use in the “juniors”
- Exactly how to use a disciplined strategy like “buying in tranches” and why discipline is so important in investing
- The best area in the junior mining sector to invest in today and exactly how to do it, and
- Much, much more!
I highly recommend you take some time out of your busy schedule to listen and/or read what he has to say…you won’t regret it!
To your financial success,
— Kung Fu Girl
“We congratulate you for your Kung Fu metaphor. This is perfect. This is exactly how investors should think. You have to be able to take a few hits if you are going to go into this. You have to have discipline. You can’t blink. You can’t back down. You need to think about your plan and make a realistic plan that is in accordance with your investment goals and your weaknesses as well as your strengths.” — Louis James, Casey Research