I’m taking a quick break today from Casey Conference reporting to go “back to my roots” (although I will return to that soon, including sharing with you my take on how best to “get to the other side“!).
A few weeks ago I was interviewed by Andrew Dumais of Your Money Mogul fame, and he graciously captured our interview in an audio session on his website via a YouTube video that you can access here:
We talked for almost an hour, and he got me to open up more about:
- my story,
- how I discovered Austrian economics,
- why I like “alternative” investments,
- the daily/weekly disciplines I follow to become a better money manager,
- my mentors and their best advice for me,
- what I would do differently if I had to do it all over again,
- the many questions I ask myself before making an investment to take the emotion out,
- how I developed my Kung Fu Finance website,
- and more!
I’m working on getting the interview transcribed and will let you know when that’s done, but for now, I hope you enjoy listening to my (dorky-yet-hopefully-helpful-and-encouraging) story!
Back on Friday with some Casey insights and Q&A…
To your financial success,
—Kung Fu Girl