Hello, and a warm welcome to our new subscribers! It’s so nice to have you as part of our Kung Fu Finance community!
It’s a holiday weekend here in the States — the Kung Fu Kids are home from school today and Monday so I will be back in your inbox next Wednesday and will resume our normal QnA next Friday…I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Today, though, to tide you over until next week, I bring you the transcript from a recent interview I had with Andrew Dumais from YourMoneyMogul.
Andrew is a savvy and very nice guy, and asked me all kinds of great questions. We talked for almost an hour, and he got me to open up more about:
- My story,
- How I discovered Austrian economics,
- Why I like “alternative” investments,
- The daily/weekly disciplines I follow to become a better money manager,
- My mentors and their best advice for me,
- What I would do differently if I had to do it all over again,
- The many questions I ask myself before making an investment to take the emotion out,
- How I developed my Kung Fu Finance website,
- And more!
If you are interested in learning more about my dorky-yet-hopefully-encouraging-and-helpful 🙂 story then I encourage you to give it a read!
You can view or download the PDF here:
Also, some of you pointed out that the links on the “Getting Started” page were broken (thank you for letting me know!) and those have all been fixed — I had my site “optimized for SEO” a few weeks ago and apparently in the process they changed my permalinks which broke those links. They are fixed, now, so please have at it, and let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks so much for all of your nice comments and questions, and have a fantastic weekend!
To your financial success,
— Kung Fu Girl