Here is a somewhat-more-organized list of articles to help you get started on your kung fu path to financial freedom!
- Who Is Kung Fu Girl?
- Welcome Grasshopper
- Why Kung Fu?
- About Kung Fu Finance
- Our Values
- The Importance of Getting Started: A Journey of One Thousand Miles…
- Top 5 Personal Finance Books
Kung Fu: Mastering Your Mind
- Self-Discipline: How to Have Crappy Self-Discipline and Still Win Financially
- Personal Responsibility: Others Can Teach But You Must Learn
- Resilience: The True Meaning of Kung Fu (As Exhibited By A Turkish Restaurant)
- Focus: The Power of Focus (Iron Hands)
- Yin, Yang, and Your Investing Success: How History and “The Big Picture” Complement Narrow Focused Strategies
- Overcoming Adversity: Be Like Water
- Persistence: Bruce Lee’s Three Keys to Success
White Belt Articles: Earning Your White Belt
- How to Achieve Financial Independence in 7 Steps
- Financial Independence: Earn Your White Belt
- Financial Independence: Kung Fu Girl’s Vision
- Financial Independence: Turn Your Vision into SMART Goals
- WHITE BELT TEST — Are You Committed?
Yellow Belt Articles: Earning Your Yellow Belt
- The Most Important Financial Statement You’ll Ever Read
- Is Your Financial Life a Mess?
- Channel Your Inner Kung Fu: Five Steps to Clutter-Free Finances
- Guest Post: Your Kung Fu Emergency Plan
Economics / Financial Knowledge
- What Happened To Your Money? Part 1 (Taxes)
- What Happened To Your Money? Part 2 (Inflation — Duck Tales)
- History and Investing: Why I am Still a Gold Bull
- What Is Money? (Part 1: History)
- Apparently I’m Now Wanted By the FBI: (National Debt Since 1940)
- What Is Money? (Part 2: Fractional Reserve Banking, You, John, Steve, Sarah)
- What Is Money? (Part 3: Money is Debt, Fed POMO Explanation)
Empty Your Cup / Challenge Your Thinking
- Diversified or Di”Worse”ified?
- The Creature from Jekyll Island…Is the Fed a Cartel?
- Conspiracy Theory Thursday…More on the Fed
- What’s Really Happening In America…A Look at the Dow Priced in Gold
- Are You A Sheeple?
- 4 Ways Your 401k Is Robbing You Blind: Part One (Fees)
- 4 Ways Your 401k Is Robbing You Blind: Part Two (Trapped Capital)
- 4 Ways Your 401k Is Robbing You Blind: Part Three (The Tax Man Cometh)
- 4 Ways Your 401k Is Robbing You Blind: Part Four (Beat That Horse Dead…Nationalization)
- “Paper” Gold Gotchas: 8 Specific Dangers to Be Wary Of
- The Lure and Magic of Passive Income (and how to GET it!)
- Think For Yourself (I Want it NOW: Adventures in Forex)
How To’s / Smart Money Success Strategies
- How To Use Trailing Stops: Your #1 Strategy for Dealing with Volatile Markets
- How to Find Private Placements: Five Ways to Find Private Placements
- Smart Money Investment Questions: Top 5 Questions Smart Money Always Asks Before Making An Investment (That Dumb Money Does Not)
- Top Three Investing Insights: It’s Not “Too Hard”, It’s Not “Too Boring”, Art vs. Science
- People Power: Whom Do You Trust With Your Money?
- Three Steps to More Money: Determine Your Worldview, Place Your Bets, Hedge Accordingly
- Success Strategies: Your #1 Success Strategy for 2012 (Keeping It Simple…)
Inspiration (My Personal Screw-Ups and More)
- The Importance of Taking Action: A Personal Story (Buying physical silver)
- The Importance of Checking the Technical Charts (AND Knowing the Fundamentals)
- Rules I Live By (personal)
- Guest Post: Adventures In Real Estate Investing, Robert Kiyosaki Courses
Interviews / Kung Fu Finance Radio
Conferences and Accredited Investor Meetings & Events
- San Francisco Hard Assets Conference: Day 1, Rick Rule Keynote
- San Francisco Hard Assets Conference: Day 2, Expert Keynote Panel (Bulls vs. Bears)
- San Francisco Hard Assets Conference: Day 3, Special Accredited Investor Rare Earths Day (The 2 Most Important Things I Learned)
- Louis James Rare Earths Audio and Transcript
- Prophecy Coal Accredited Investor Pitch Announcement
- Prophecy Coal Accredited Investor Pitch Results
- Guest Post: Cayden Resources (Junior Gold Mining Explorer)
- Live from Chile: Sovereign Man Resilient Community
- What Steve Jobs Can Teach Us About Money
- This Guy Nailed What Occupy Wall Street Is So Frustrated About
- Let’s Talk About Debt, Baby (Greek Debt, US Debt)
- The #1 Thing You Should Be Afraid of Today (And How to Fight Back)
- Dealing with Uncertainty (Europe, US, MF Global, US…How Kung Fu Girl is Dealing With It)
- Top 10 Worst Investments of 2011
- Top 5 Best Investments of 2011
- Top 3 Predictions for 2012
- What the Heck is Happening in Europe?
- Til Debt Do Us Part (US Debt-to-GDP hits 101%)
Cool Money Tools
- Square (Cool Money Tool That Lets YOU Be the Merchant)
- Stock Gumshoe
- Finovate (Finance and Technology) and CreditKarma
- Super Cool Money Tool (Fiverr): Make Some Quick Cash…
- Khan Academy
Miscellaneous… (Rants, Funnies, and More)
- Extreme Couponing
- Let’s Open Up a Bank!
- Is Your Present a Gift? The Importance of the “Now”
- What I Struggle With (Help Me Help You, Survey)
- Which Belt Level Are You? (Survey)
- Survey Says! You Are Awesome, Thank You (Survey Results)
- Sexy Money…How to Instantly Give Yourself a Raise
- Deflation, Getting Out Of Your Comfort Zone, 401k-to-Self-Directed-IRA
- Is Now a Good Time to Buy a House?
- The Best Gold ETF’s If You Must Own “Paper” Gold, How to Succeed in the Stock Market
- Where to Begin, Why Did I Take Money Out of the Stock Market in May, Rare Earths, Accredited Investor Q’s
- What is an “Accredited Investor”, Anyway?
- Big Picture vs. Narrow Focus, How to Find GOOD Newsletters
- How to Buy Physical Gold, Recommended Dealers, Where to Store Gold in the US
- Where to Start, Finding a Broker, Who Do I Trust, and more
- Self-Directed IRA, Wall Street Survivor Paper Trading, Aren’t Mongolia and Argentina “Risky”?
- Leveraging with Options, Private Placements, Which Bank In Singapore, How to Subscribe
- Real Estate, Precious Metals, Quicken, Life Tips, and More
- Checking On Markets, Bonds, Robert Kiyosaki, Open Opportunity IRA’s
- QnA Friday: Inflation, Index Funds, Money Supply, Robert Kiyosaki, Options
- QnA Friday: Live from Chile, China’s Money Printing, Personal Coaching
- QnA Friday: Live from Washington, D.C. (Debt, Inflation, More…)
- QnA Friday: Commitment of Traders, Birth of Kung Fu Finance, Am I a Black Belt, and More