Here you will find all of the legal mumbo-jumbo that basically boils down to:
- You are responsible for your own self
- You are responsible for your own finances and investments
- You assume complete and total responsibility for everything you do at all times, and Kung Fu Finance will not be held liable in any event whatsoever for anything that you do (even and especially if you lose all of your money on pork bellies, or make $10,000 selling puts, or decide to cash out of your 401K and later regret it, or buy physical gold only to have it all melt in a house fire, or win the lottery, or fire your financial advisor, or …you get the idea).
But, just to be clear, let it be known to all who may enter here that:
- No one writing for Kung Fu Finance is a registered financial advisor.
- No one writing for Kung Fu Finance is qualified in any way whatsoever to give personal financial advice.
- Nothing you may read here that “seems” like personal financial advice is– again; we are NOT qualified to give you personal financial advice.
- Kung Fu Finance is a financial news, information, and educational site, NOT an investment advisor.
- Making investment decisions based solely on information published on Kung Fu Finance (or any website) is completely inane and quite possibly disastrous to your personal finances.
- Kung Fu Finance provides no assurance or guarantee of “up-time,” or reliability.
- Kung Fu Finance does not guarantee to be free of errors, malicious code or computer viruses.
- Kung Fu Finance is not responsible for any loss of data, financial loss, interruption in services, claims of libel, damages or loss from the use or inability to access Kung Fu Finance, any linked content, or the reliance on any information on the website.
- All of the content on Kung Fu Finance is provided without assurance or warranty of any kind. No warranty of fitness for any particular use, merchantability or non-infringement is made.
- Kung Fu Finance is not a broker-dealer, legal advisor, tax advisor, investment advisor, accounting advisor or any other so-called “financial professional”.
- Our work is based on all sorts of information such as personal experience, SEC filings, current events, interviews, corporate press releases, and what we’ve learned as financial journalists. It may contain errors, and you shouldn’t make any investment decision based solely on what you read here.
- It’s your money and your responsibility.
- The information, tools and material presented on Kung Fu Finance are provided for informational purposes only and are not to be used or considered as an offer or a solicitation to sell or an offer or solicitation to buy or subscribe for securities, investment products or other financial instruments, nor to constitute any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities, investment products or other financial instruments.
- The information presented on Kung Fu Finance is prepared for general circulation. It does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive this information.
- You should independently evaluate particular investments and consult an independent financial adviser before making any investments or entering into any transaction in relation to any securities mentioned on Kung Fu Finance.
- The use of Kung Fu Finance is at your own sole risk. Kung Fu Finance is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty that Kung Fu Finance will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
Horse. Beat. Dead. Whew.
Want to master your finances? Join us now.
Why don't you join our community on your journey to financial mastery.
Sign up below for the FREE Kung Fu Finance newsletter.